Saturday, August 9, 2008

"Some days are made for rain"

Yesterday happened to be one day as if it was made jus to rain.And yeah it was by far the best rainy day in Hyderabad for me. I was on my way back in the evening to my room from the client site.Oh boy it poured out very heavily and within 20 min the roads were flooded.

Still puzzled abt how bad the drainage system is in most cities.Its not tht only Mumbai,even the other cities suffer when there is a heavy downpour.

Coming back to the rain there is a cool quote which says

Some people walk in the rain, others just get wet

well I planned to get wet, and there was almost 1 foot of water and I couldnt make out the difference between a manhole,ditch and the road.And no autorickshaws in sight.

And yeah the ppl who got most benefited out of the rain was autowalllas,the fares were double and yeah ppl who didnt mind payin it to get back home as fast as possible.

No comments: