Monday, August 4, 2008

"HE paid my ransom"

I have to pen down this dream of mine I had yesterday.I used to have lot of dreams,but this one I remembered and stayed fresh in my mind.The dream had both the extremes.

In the dream I was swimming in filthy life I was njoyin life to the fullest.Often when I do sin I was reminded by someone tht am goin astray frm the path am supposed to walk.The other side another person shows me the pleasures of life and encourages me to indulge and njoy them.

My heart asks me to go after the momentary pleasure without looking into the aftereffects of it.As i swim in the pleasures of sin and njoy life without worry.Now then the same guy who encourages me to sin comes in all of a sudden and says "Now that you have njoyed and benefited the pleasures I have given,you must be my slave" and I think momentarily and show to him a sigh of displeasure.
He gets red in anger and yells that I have to be punished for sins I have committed.Now i get restless and feel deserted.There was no one around me who can stand by my side.I felt that my fate is sealed.I was about to be punished, and I was ruing inside me for taking the sinful path.

All of a sudden a man walks in and shouts at the dark funny dressed man and says "I have paid the ransom for him".I was totally taken back who wud want to take my side and protect me.I looked at him and there he stood with brightness and I could hardly see him fully,that much was his glory.

The dark man was shivering at the sight of the man in brightness.He again said to him "I have paid the ransom for him,leave him alone".And at the end of it my dream came to an end.

I woke up with a sense of happiness in my life and a new refreshing start.The dream did exactly match my life.I often fall for the momentary pleasure of sin and then regret badly for wot I did.
But one thing made me strong,even though I strayed away from GOD's presence HE was always faithful to me.I felt ashamed at not being faithful to HIM.

The only words ringing in my ears the whole day was "I have paid the ransom for him".The words have rejuvenated me.Truely HE is an awesome and forgiving GOD.

No comments: