Saturday, August 2, 2008

Cryptic Minds

Well I wish I would have the ability to read ppls mind.Often you wish u had tht superpower to avoid evil plans of ppl.Especially in corporate world it does help a lot.Often u want to know wot ur boss thinks abt u.Wot ppl who work around you thinks abt you.

Am jus puzzled its jus me alone conscious abt wot others think abt me or is it that everyone faces it.But I assure you ppl r very cryptic abt wot they say.Jealousy , ego plays a gr8 part in it.

Well I have to stop thinking abt wot others think abt me.I jus dont want to give a damn abt wot others think.After all am a human,I have my own weaknesses and yeah I cant be 100% perfect.

Sometimes being very innocent backfires as well, people take you for a ride.Well seriously I donno where to draw a line for myself ,I have been submissive most of my life,I neva stood up for my personal views or thoughts.When am I going to stand up and say a firm "NO" when it is needed.

I wish I have a magic wand which shows me ppl who wish the best for you.Coz the world and the ppl in it is cryptic and hypocritic.

Well wot keeps me driving is my conscious and Jesus.I jus want to stay sincere and truthful as much as possible.I got to stop worrying abt wot others think abt me.GOD gimme the confidence and strength to fight on this battle of cryptic minds.

No comments: