Sunday, June 8, 2008

Straight from the Heart

Almost 3 yrs of professional life has drained me off.It feels as if a century has gone by.Loosing the best things in life in the name of profession hurts.Gone are those days of evening walks with friends,late night gaming endevaours,movies,English Premier League.

Travelling alone all thru the country doesnt excite much.All of a sudden life seems to be movin no where I feel I have come to a dead end.Only thing that keeps on comin is dreams.Dreams that I have never lived before.Ya its funny to be philosophical,but xperiences in life makes you one.

Dreams of better days,dreams of better things to do,dreams of quality time in life,dreams of doin wot i njoy.It reminds me of ABBA's song "I have a dream" Across the stream I have a dream.Loneliness is my only friend and empty rooms are where I learn to live without luv.I dont want the world to see me like this for sure I know they will never understand.I can't make them understand who i am.


Sometimes I fell its a rough phase of my life where its all stationary and I have to fight through this phase to see better days.Physically and spiritually am a desert,faith seems to have hit a all time low.I jus wish GOD brings me out of this phase sooner than later. But u know He has his own plans for US.Something inside me says to keep on goin.I ain't losin this fight,the war is aint over I have to fight on to reap the rewards of this hardships and keep the dreams alive.One thing is sure I can't fight the tears tht ain't comin and life seems a song.2morrow is gaining speed on me.

Money Money Money must b funny as days drift on and on and it doesnt excite me any more.My laptop has been my better companion all these days with whom I spend almost 80% of my time.

Am just a ordinary simple guy with story like every one and hoping for better days.yesterday I was watching one of the interviews of Brian Head Welch of Korn who left the band for his daughter.he has turned out to be a reformed man.He says fame,money,drugs didnt fulfill the void in him and he went on to say tht his vacuum in life was removed once he took Jesus in his life.

Am trying my level best to stay with Jesus but I slip day by day or is it that am not trying enuf.All I pray is that I shudnt drift away frm the plans HE has for me.Father lift me up so that I can sing of your luv.

No comments: