Sunday, June 15, 2008

Coldplay Lost Review

Woooooooo an amazing rock song after a long time.Truely Coldplay has redefined rock music they have a unique style of their own.Their new album Viva la Vida or Death and All His Friends rocks big time.Each song is written and composed amazingly.
I have become a gr8 fan of theirs especially after songs like Fix You,Speed of Sound and Clocks.Latest one to enter that list is 'lost' and Lovers in Japan.
Coldplay have a style which has influences of Pink Floyd,Scorpions,Def Leppard.

I got really hooked to this album that am repeatedly listenin to them.Even the lyrics strikes one.Well done Chris keep on producing such stuff.Cant wait to see the videos

Just because I'm losing
Doesn't mean I'm lost
Doesn't mean I'll stop
Doesn't mean I will cross

Just because I'm hurting
Doesn't mean I'm hurt
Doesn't mean I didn't get what I deserve
No better and no worse

I just got lost
Every river that I've tried to cross
And every door I ever tried was locked
Ooh-Oh, And I'm just waiting till the shine wears off...

You might be a big fish
In a little pond
Doesn't mean you've won
'Cause along may come
A bigger one
And you'll be lost

Every river that you tried to cross
Every gun you ever held went off
Ooh-Oh, And I'm just waiting till the firing starts
Ooh-Oh, And I'm just waiting till the shine wears off
Ooh-Oh, And I'm just waiting till the shine wears off
Ooh-Oh, And I'm just waiting till the shine wears off…

No comments: