Sunday, October 28, 2007

To Hell 'N' Back

To Hell 'N' Back-Life After Death


The Other day I was goin thru this Documentary "To HELL AND BACK".There are ppl who talk abt floating above,some abt feeling of warmth and luv but this documentary is abt who travelled frm this world to hell and come back seeing the terror of Hell.

Renowned Cardiologist Maurice Rawlings presents this documentary.All Religions talk abt death,they give their theories but is there someone who has gone there and come back to tell us abt life after death.Modern Science has made it possible thru various methods like bringing heart back,bringing breathin back so tht ppl can tell us abt the other side of death.

There is two terms clinical death and biological death former comes in befor the 4-6 minutes before ur brain cells stop workin.Later one happens when ur brain cells stop workin.

I didnt know tht death is reversible and there is 4 minutes of survival time before the brain cells go off.One can come back after 4 minutes of death only resurrection but within tht 4 minutes GOD has permitted us to do somethin called resusication.

This documentary presented abt few ppl who travelled to Hell and came back to Live After Death to tell us WOT IS HELL.All these ppl were strong Atheist and when I listened wot they said it gave me chill in my bones and I'll tell u noone wants to b there.I dont want even my worst enemy to go there.

One of the guys Hell experience shook me up.He was declared dead coz of an car accident and he was put in a freezer for 3 days.When his body was removed for postmortem and when the doctor was abt to cut open the chest of the body,he sensed movement in the body.And Yeah he came back frm death to tell us the pain in HELL.

One of them said this words and I liked it very much here it goes "It's very easy to be an Atheist when you ares successful and everything is going good for you.But its very difficult to be an Atheist in ur death bed".

I wud wanted everybody to know tht there is sure life after death.And for sure there is a Hell and Heaven.

Bible Says ritely regarding Heaven and Hell and there is only one person who can take u there thts JESUS.He died for your and my sin.

It was a real coincidence after seeing the documnetary I did see my colleague and roommate wearing a T-shirt with words "I was an Atheist till I found tht am GOD".Yeah now the responsibility has fallen on me to share the gospel of luv and way to heaven to him.Now I hav to find a way to upload this video or give the link for u ppl to download this video and see for urself.



The following link u can download the video and read abt the testimonies ;)


http://www.amightywind.com/hell/hellindex.htm

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.

knowledge is power said...

"Almightywind"/"amightywind"/nikomia is a cult run by Sharon Sobczak and Paul Hellem who are on the run for numerous charges including child molestation and murder of their former webmaster Chuck Wilson. There are many videos on Youtube exposing them for who they really are.