Saturday, August 23, 2014

They shall walk in His name


I was going through a tough phase in life, so difficult anxious moments in the fmly. Fear & doubt gripped and faith was at its low. I was just praying and going through my normal work and this particular verse jus struck me and it exactly described the situation I was in and the verse and the pic comforted me so much

So I will strengthen them in the Lord, And they shall walk up and down in His name,”Says the Lord. Zech 10:12


The word strengthened me so much that I have faith God will strengthen her and in Jesus name she will walk. All glory to God.

Update:Jan 2015

For all the promises of God in Him are Yes, and in Him Amen, to the glory of God through us.

Yes,I worship a living God who delivers on His promise, Joanna is walking  without any issues.All glory to God.

 




No comments: