Sunday, June 24, 2012

"This sickness will not end in death but is for the glory of God, so that the Son of God may be glorified through it."


When Jesus heard it, He said, "This sickness will not end in death but is for the glory of God, so that the Son of God may be glorified through it."


----John 11:4 (Holman Christian Standard Bible)

Dearest Abba, Father, El-Olam - Everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. You call out the end from the beginning. Whosoever puts his hope in You will renew his strength, and will not grow weary and not faint. You are my faithful Creator and every moment of life is ordained and purposed by You. Help me rejoice in the sufferings I go through, because I can experience Your hand through it all. Abba, I know that your touch can change people and situations. Stretch out Your hand and touch me and breathe Your life into me so that I may live and flourish. Lord God, let Your light break forth in my life as the morning. Rebuke the destroyer for my sake and send Your Word , and deliver me from any destruction. Preserve me unto Your heavenly kingdom. Father,may any difficulties and frustration and pain of this day be transformed in Your loving presence for the glory of Your only begotten Son, Jesus Christ Through the grace of Jesus Christ, I pray. Amen

Source:BVD

No comments: