Thursday, May 13, 2010

The Best Worship songs ever

This is a compilation of worship songs released as a box.

1)The Heart Of Worship - Matt Redman



2) Here I Am To Worship - Tim Hughes



3) Shout To The North - Delirious



4)All For Jesus - Robin Mark



5)Above All -Michael W Smith



6) Shine Jesus Shine - Graham Kendrick



7)Lord I Lift Your Name On High - Sonicflood



8)Lord Reign In Me - Brenton Brown



9)Shout To The Lord - Darlene Zschech



10)Better Is One Day - Matt Redman



11)Father God I Wonder - Kate Miner



12)Take me in-Petra



13)Forever-PFR



14)I Could Sing Of Your Love Forever - Delirious



15) Open The Eyes Of My Heart - Sonicflood



16)The Power Of Your Love



17)Awesome God-Michael W Smith



18)You Are Holy-Michael W Smith



19) God Will Make A Way -Don Moen



20) Give Thanks- Don Moen



21) Worthy is the Lamb-Lenny Le Blanc



22)First Love-Petra



23)Holiness-Sonic Flood



24)Create in me a clean heart-keith Green



25)Arise-Paul Baloche



The list will be poplulated...suggestions of songs are welcome,so that I can populate the list

No comments: