Tuesday, October 28, 2008

MLTR-Eternity Album Review


Michael Learns to Rock is back with the Album "Eternity". A 12 Song Album with the usual MLTR style of ballads.The Danish band has come with a disco style song "When tomorrow comes" which is very unlikely of them.

Jascha's voice is awesome. The songs brought back the good ol' memories of being a kid, back when I used to listen to MLTR a lot.Now its a change for me to listen to MLTR again after listening to a big dosage of Modern and Classic Rock.The songs "Shadow side of me" and "I do" and "You want more" is very much MLTR style of songs.

MLTR have a gr8 talent of producing amazing love ballads.

Tracklist :
01. When Tomorrow Comes
02. It's Gonna Make Sense
03. Shadow Side of Me
04. You Want More
05. Sweetest Surprise
06. Family Tree
07. I Do
08. Look Around
09. The War is Not Over
10. Lonely Satellite
11. Walk with Me
12. Eternity

No comments: